Contribute $50 or $100 to the campaign & get it refunded!

Contribute $50 or $100 to the campaign & get it refunded!

Yes, that’s right! This is a program of the Minnesota Department of Revenue.

You may qualify for a refund for your political contributions made between January 1, 2018, and December 31, 2018, to Minnesota political parties and candidates for state offices.
You can request a Political Contribution Refund if you contribute money to qualified candidates for:
Minnesota Legislature (state House or Senate) including Barbara Droher Kline!
Minnesota governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general
Minnesota secretary of state
Minnesota state auditor
Qualified Minnesota political parties.

The refund is the amount of your contributions up to $50 for individuals or $100 for married couples (if you file a joint Political Contribution Refund application).
You can apply for a refund any time after making your contributions but no later than April 15, 2019.
Here are the details from the Minnesota Department of Revenue.

Might you send us a contribution today to help Barbara Droher Kline win the seat? Thank you.

Please contact us if you need assistance with the forms using the link below and we will assist you.

Contact Us

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *